On this occasion Aron will be our fleet skipper introducing our participants to the art of sailing. The 4-day long Adriatic course shall deliver fun challenges, games and a community building power. VMG’s 2016 Spring Tour is an exciting experience for sea lovers let them be novice or intermediate sailors, lovers of active recreation, also cultural and historical sightseeing.
Adriatic sailing tour programme
- Daily sailing routine
- Deepening and practising sailing skills
- Navigation and orientation tasks and sailing competitions
- Sightseeing Dalmatia’s millennial heritage of culture, as seen from the seas
- Visits to national parks
- Culinary delights
- Optional activities: scuba diving, snorkelling, sea fishing.
Alternative tour dates are
- 14/17 May 2016
- 17/21 May 2015 ( participants can optionally spend 20/21 May overnight on-board )
Application ends on 15 April 2016
Port of departure: Kastela, Croatia (700 km’s from Budapest)
Terms and fees
Fee: 390 EUR / person / 4 days
Travel: individually, but we are happy to coordinate travel arrangements on request.
Boats: 8-persons 45ft sailing yachts
The price includes:
- Boat rental
- ‘Transit log’ (cleaning, linen etc.) fees
- Skipper’s honorarium
- Local tourist tax
- Port charges
- Boats’ engine fuel
Fees don’t cover
- Boat insurance deposit (charges apply on embarkation)
- Personal health, accident and luggage insurance
You can apply individually or as a team. If one of your team holds an appropriate skipper’s license and possesses a satisfactory command of sailing, he/she can be appointed as your skipper.